Hello, I have written about 12 of these in my life: the introduction to a newly set-up blog. The first entry is the easy one, you find yourself in a particular mood where you feel creativity flowing from all directions. Writing regulary gets more difficult as your inspiration fades. I wouldn't be able to count the number of occasions on which i attempted to coax that creativity out of its slumber, usually resulting in more cigarette butts in a can than words on the page. If I hadn't used an arbitrary number, and 12 was actually how many introduction entries i had written in my life, i'm going to guess that of those 12 blogs i have started, only 6 of them saw a second entry and maybe 2 expanded beyond the fourth. I'm not sure if I am the only one with this problem but I tend to choke on limitless freedom. These blogs can be about anything, anything i want them to be, still the biggest hurdle preventing me from consistent writing is a simple case of writer's block. I can write about anything so I have no clue as to where to start. I feel it's a strange dilemma to have.
i'll try to keep things interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment