Monday, October 24, 2005
| Old Man Mcgee So, I recently turned 20. This means that I am no longer a teenager but not quite yet "in my twenties". Actually, i don't even know if 21 constitutes as being "in your twenties", i mean if 1 is a singular number than i would think that you would need to be at least 22 to be considered "in your twenties". Well, right now i am in my twenty and i feel fine. She's in love with me and i feel fine. It kind of made me wonder whether or not I had a very productive teenage era. I think i've done quite a lot in my day but I still can't decide if I have done enough memorable things that I can eventually look back at it one day and decide that it is better if i didn't tell my kids. I think that should be the goal of life, to have stories. Hopefully, in my first twenty years of existence I have had enough encounters to be satisfied, but i guess time will only tell if that is true or not. But anyway, i look forward to the period known as my twenties, i hear they are a gay and jolly time. We'll see. |

No comments:
Post a Comment