Monday, February 11, 2008

MsCs: Saturdays in Chicago

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturdays in Chicago
Current mood: (Wined and Dined)

well, it might be due to the fact that I just (bought stock in Linux) or maybe the essence of spring has gotten to my head but I want to have a child. I was walking down Clark with good ole' Luxem and we heard some of the cutest phrases from little kids. Yeah, that's right, we said "cutest". Here are the lines that were so innocently comical that it tickled the words "Chris, let's have a kid" out of my mouth:

- Daddy, this (sucker) tastes better than chocolate!

- Mommy, I gotta poop.

I don't know why these simple lines of naivity had caught our attention. We then discussed adopting a kid. This precisely lasted two moments and then we returned to our less-sensitive selves.

CL: "Yeah, let's adopt a kid"
DF: "haha, yeah that would be awesome"
CL: "..."
DF: "..."
CL: "..."
DF: "if we did that, the next day we would be like, 'What the fuck were we thinking yesterday?!"
CL: "haha yeah, we can't support you buddy. sorry about that."
DF: "haha, yeah we just bring him out back and (opens hands like revealing a pigeon) let him go into the free world"
CL: "haha, You're free!"
DF: "haha, go on, go on, you're free now buddy!"
CL: "ill put my hat on his head and tell him to go get a job."
DF: "haha, he would have to be tramatized later in life. This fucking eight-year-old-kid gets adopted by two guys in college and then the next day they send him out into the real world and tell him that they can't support him. it's like going from bad to a false better but then crashing down to a worse reality."

(Paint Easter Egg) Break

DF: I know i can't get have a kid at this time, and yeah, i don't want one. But i would like some other being to be dependent upon me. Perhaps un gato o un perro. I like pets because its like a game...
CL: "dave, its cool to play the ukelele like this" (plays ukelele really fast and upbeat)
BOTH: casual conversation. somebody knocks. freaky. carol the cat. myspace. more knocking. camera angle change. luxem singing. more knocking. from the floor. freaky. freaky. knocking. knocking. floor. closet. knocking. knocking. knocking. silence. chris luxem. pencil scratching. introverts/extroverts. trouble. singing.
DF: I like pets because its like a game, 'Let's see how long you can keep the little guy alive'. Also, i like pets because around them is the only time that it is universally socially acceptable to talk in a high-pitched voice and in gibberish.
CL: (sigh) (guitar playing)
DF: I guess what I am trying to say is that I don't want a child, but a dog would be cool. Um... i think this was the most pointless 40 mins ever. What the hell am i talking about? Oh yeah, i wanted to share with you all what those little kids had said.

Oh, before i forget, i have the best idea for some sort of shitty Indie film that will become a cult classic. It is about this guy who writes for editorials for some newspaper and he can never concentrate on what he wants to write so he gets stoned everynight and writes amazing pieces for the newspaper. But the thing is that while he is typing them there is amazing music playing in the background and... shit. i did it again. tangent.

ciao

Currently listening :
Chris Luxem
By Chris Luxem
Release date: 08 July, 2005

No comments: